• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Oneself

What the hell with the Vegetation density, this is much better than UC4 or any other Game, unbelievable!!
It is quite insane. Even though I had seen many trailers and gameplay videos, I was blown away by how good it looks on my tv (on a Pro).
I then replayed some parts of UC4 because I thought my memory tricked me into believing Horizon looked better but no, it truly looks better... And it's open world o_0

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Took a few gameplay shots. Game continues to blow me away. PS4 PRO

horizon3.png.jpg

horizon1.jpg

Photomode shot. no filters

horizon2.jpg

vivekTO

I think Ghost Recon Wildlands and The Witcher 3 have similar foliage density. TW3's is obviously nowhere near the quality of Horizon though.

I have recently played the beta of GR:W, but not on ultra so can't really say about the same experience i had regarding the vegetation, as shown in the Images you have posted, but during my time in beta , the density of the vegetation is good and it will fill your camera quiet nicely but still The major difference is Variations from trees to shrubs to flowers to Creepers to rock moss etc etc along with the density.

Even check the LOD(vegetation) as further away from the camera in GR:W , and check in the images i quoted, there is quiet a lot of difference in the Density and variations and hence i will give the props to Horizon here. its truly something else because of the composition of the whole vegetation system.Its Truly Breathtaking.

AU Tiger

There is some weird aliasing in the hair if you use a strong DOF with super wide aperture where the focal plane cut off happens so I manually blurred some of her hair in PS.

I took the regular color image from in-game and ran it through a B&W tonemapping filter to get the B&W effect so this is not really representative of an actual in-game photo mode capture.

32397352603_2c15c5fe2f_k.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/RmQUdT

There is some weird aliasing in the hair if you use a strong DOF with super wide aperture where the focal plane cut off happens so I manually blurred some of her hair in PS.

I took the regular color image from in-game and ran it through a B&W tonemapping filter to get the B&W effect so this is not really representative of an actual in-game photo mode capture.

32397352603_2c15c5fe2f_k.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/RmQUdT

Looks great. A minor detail, but I love how bedraggled her hair looks. The detail on it is sensational.

Sebmugi

GG all so many great pics omg <3

I was already in admiration in front of the exteriors, but the passages in interiors are simply incredible oO' Decima engine is fabulous and it's ready for PS5

1488487535-horizon-zero-dawn-tm-20170302195356.png

1488487706-horizon-zero-dawn-tm-20170302201212.png

dr guildo

I think we should put under spoiler tags, screenshots with spoiler content for the story mode. What do you think about this ?

Sebmugi

I think we should put under spoiler tags, screenshots with spoiler content for the story mode. What do you think about this ?

I thought you were talking to me so I put a picture in spoil even if it does not show much .. on the other hand I did a screen rather generant but I would not show it right away;) even to tag

Please as Guerilla and the devs to add a character viewer to catch all the details in the humand and robots models in all outfirts and situations like the one in Uncharted 4 and Arkham Knight. I really wanted to have one since Killzone Shadow Fall.
The more we ask the betetr chances we get one ain a futureupdate.

Jaroof

Just curious how many "real"animals are in this world? I saw boars, ants and now a Turkey. What else did you find?

Ants? I haven't seen those yet!
I saw a fish swimming down a river.
Boars, turkey, foxes, raccoons, rabbits... that's about all I've seen so far, but I'm not too far into the map.

Ants? I haven't seen those yet!
I saw a fish swimming down a river.
Boars, turkey, foxes, raccoons, rabbits... that's about all I've seen so far, but I'm not too far into the map.

Yep.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=225970758&postcount=173

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230492130&postcount=555

Could you please take some pics of the animals you mentioned? It is kinda unique and rare to seem animals in a world where fauna is supposed to be extinct or non existent (similar to seeing real animals in Pokemon world (like real fishes)).

LordKasual

Banned
What the FUCK are these visuals, jesus christ

I'm so happy i bought a Pro, i'm going to get high and get lost in this damn game

Top Bottom